“A pack of them” is Derek for “bitch how the fuck should I know.”
FINE JULIE, JUST FINE. HAVE IT YOUR WAY. THE CAT LIKES DEREK. EVEN GROOMED HIM TO GET ALL OF THAT NASTY HAIR GEL OUT BEFORE SO GRACIOUSLY SETTLING IN TO KEEP DEREK’S HEAD WARM ALL NIGHT.
I love you a lot I really do you’re the only one for me ;______;
the true divide of teen wolf fandom: is dereks preferred genre of music generic dancepop or smooth jazz?
the smooth jazz he saves for when he creeps up on someone with jazz hands. and the dancepop is for all those flips
(I hate that I can’t reply to stuff yet oh my gosh reblogging like this makes me feel so creepy.)
When he creeps up on Jackson in the locker room, he plays “Lose Your Soul” which is by Dead Man’s Bones aka the band that Ryan Gosling is in.
Maybe he’s just a fan of Ryan Gosling, though ;)
he was a huge nerd and thought that would be more intimidating
“I haven’t heard this one in a looooong time”
Derek sweetie stop trying to sound mysterious and mature that song came out literally two years before this scene takes place you are such a fucking goober.
omg this started out funny and now my heart hurts
Zombie!AU… ish. Stiles is the total badass Zombie Slayer. Derek is the… acrobat. (or maybe more like In This Twilight How Dare You Speak of Grace)
A little “back from the dead” art. Yes, that zombie is me. I TOLD YOU I WASN’T REALLY DEAD.
My attempt at Failwolf!Friday! (Shhhh, it may still be Friday somewhere!) I’ve been off radar for a long time and it’s because I’ve been reading all the Sterek Teen Wolf fic. ;3;
Major kudos to oberstein for the idea and the words!
omg Stiles’ little face
(and even remembered the tissues by the bed)
In which Derek is cursed, and can only move around by vigorously twerking.
Accompanying fanmix for the story:
- You’re The Best Around - Jo Esposito
- What Doesn’t Kill You - Kelly Clarkson
- Eye Of The Tiger - Survivor
- Bulletproof - La Roux
- Touch The Sky - Kanye West
- Strong Enough - Cher
- Don’t Let Me Get Me - P!nk
- Here I Go Again - Whitesnake
- I Can Do Better - Avril Lavigne
- Place In This World - Taylor Swift
- Don’t Stop Believing - Journey
- Stronger - Britney Spears
- I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
- Damn It Feels Good To Be A Gangster - Geto Boys
- Things Can Only Get Better - D Ream
- Hero - Mariah Carey
- Titanium - David Guetta
- Don’t Stop Me Now - Queen
- U Can’t Touch This - MC Hammer
- Born This Way - Lady Gaga
- I’m Still Standing - Elton John
- This Is Why I’m Hot - Mims
- Fighter - Christina Aguilera
- I Get Knocked Down - Chumbawamba
- Survivor - Destiny’s Child
- The Climb - Miley Cyrus
- Bad Day - Daniel Powter
- Ice Ice Baby- Vanilla Ice
COMING SOON - Take A Damn Hint Hale GOD: A Playlist for Sexytimes With Stiles